Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My Face and a Magic Eraser

I believe sometimes my brain stops working. A prime example of my brain outage includes me and hair dye. I somehow manage to get hair dye everywhere, maybe because I'm so excited about new hair color that I spaz out. To inform you on the severity of my spaz-isms: I manage to get hair dye on my foot, even between my toes. I have dripped it on the floor, and found some splashed on the bathroom door. The sad part is that I am honestly trying not to make a mess. I'm a clean person with moderate OCD issues but I tend to let lose when I'm cooking, in my car, and apparently dying my hair. So obviously I cover myself with hair dye, unfortunately from head-to-toe! I hop in the shower to rinse out my hair and de-dye myself but I can not manage to get the hair dye off my skin. After the shower, I realize I made very little progress. Now it's time for me to walk around my house looking for anything that might possibly have a second useful purpose. I try hot water and soap. I try hand sanitizer and elbow grease. After an impatient ten minutes I'm becoming desperate. I walk back to the kitchen to survey the most harsh chemicals I own. I ponder over the Clorox wipes. I decide on THE Magic Eraser. I go back to the bathroom and start to work on my face. I wipe softly on my forehead, being as careful as possible due to the fact I'm using Mr. Clean extremely too close to my eyes. After analyzing the situation and discovering the magic of the Magic Eraser-I go at it. I am past worrying about cleaning supplies on my face, I am now wondering when this bald man started magic tricks. I think to myself, "What if I put rubbing alcohol on the Magic Eraser, it's past bedtime, and I still have half a neck and two ears." So, being the logical person I am, I put rubbing alcohol on the Magic Eraser. I went to scrub my neck and almost fell to the ground! The pain was awful! For future reference the Magic Eraser causes skin abrasions, rubbing alcohol in thousands of skin abrasions-hurts like hell. I laid in bed last night with a sore mouth from a root canal and a sore face from being a dumb ass and thought "Hell, at least my hair looks good."

No comments:

Post a Comment